Thursday, March 14, 2013

Exercise Tip #1

There are a variety of activities especially in Utah that can be considered “exercise”. Exercise can be anything from swimming, biking/cycling, jogging, skiing, tennis, to dancing and walking. The list is endless. The important thing about exercising is finding something that you enjoy and works for YOU!

Find what works for YOU!
In my own life, I have discovered that going to the gym and just working out on my own is not as effective for me as going to an exercise class at the gym. I really enjoy the classes and I am more motivated to go. I also believe I get an overall better workout. Now just because that is what works best for me doesn’t mean it is what is best for someone else. The important thing is to find what DOES work for YOU!

No comments :

Post a Comment